Welcome to Tennessee River Monsters
Look around our Website and see why many of the National Fishing & Outdoor Magazines, TV Shows, Fishing Forums & Websites feature our Fishing Guide Service. We have provided services to Major Fishing Tournaments Winners, Professional Guides, Fishing Tackle Companies, Pro Staffers, TV Personalities, Country Music Recording Artist, Best Selling Authors and Race Car Drivers. In addition; we are Partners & Sponsors with Cabela's King Kat Tournament Trail, Monsters of the Ohio Tournament & The University of Tennessee Collegiate Catfishing Association. We are a Family & Veteran-Owned Business and would be honored to afford you the same opprotunity to catch that Fish of a Lifetime. Call Today - One Trip & You'll be Hooked !
We are located less than an hour from the following cities:
Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg Bristol Chattanooga Knoxville Kingston Lenoir City
1. Proven Track Record: We put our clients on more Trophy Fish than any other guide in the state. PERIOD ! The Tennessee & Clinch Rivers has proven to produce World-Class Stripers in excess of 50 pounds and Catfish over 100 pounds.
2. Passion & Experience: I have a Passion to catch Monster Fish and you will experience that Passion first hand while on my boat. I have spent the past 30 years fishing these waterways and targeting Trophy Fish.
3. Value: We give all Veterans, Husband/Wife, Father/Son or Daughters Trips a $50.00 Discount on 8 -Hour Trips. No other guides offer any such discounts.
4. Catch Guarantee: I am the only guide who has a No Fish - No Pay Policy ! If you do not catch a single fish; then your trip is FREE minus your deposit.
5. Equipment: Our boat is a 2015 SeaArk 21' Center Console Boat with a 2015 Yamaha 115HP Motor equiped with a Humminbird Onix-8 HD Si Fishfinder. We use the finest equipment for your comfort and the latest GPS/Sonar technology to enhance your chances of success. We take our Fishing Serious !
Mountain Man with Duck Dynasty came by our booth " Fishing for Soldiers " and will be back to fish with Tennessee River Monsters this year ! Please take a few minutes and visit the Fishingforsoldiers website